Friday, June 12, 2009

Not Feeling Great

Hey all, I just wanted to check in since I have not done so in a couple of days. I have been having a problem with the heat. It is making me sick. I get the least bit hot, then I get a stomach problem. I feel like I am going to be sick. I try drinking a lot of liquids to put something in my tummy, and that only helps just a little.

I am going to call my mother-in-law over after I get done typing this so that she can get on over here to help me out with my son who is not understanding this whole feeling lousy thing. He has already tested me by making me use the air pump to get his bouncy ball that he bounces on more air. Gosh, that took a lot out of me.

Oh well, off to sit in front of the fan and imagine that I am on the beach where the wind is always blowing a steady cool breeze. Talk to you all later.