Sunday, June 14, 2009

Doctor Visit

My doctor's office is open on Saturdays, so since I woke up feeling pretty bad on Saturday, I decided that I would call them and see if there was an appt available-and there was. So, went to the doctor and they did a few things and checked a couple of things and the doctor thinks that my blood sugar is going low again and that I have a vitamin B12 deficiency. That would explain a lot of my problems. So, he wants me to change my diet and my eating habits by eating every 2 hours, start off with a good breakfast first thing in the morning, then 2 hours later a morning snack, then 2 hours later should be lunch, then 2 hours later would be an afternoon snack and so on. I did that yesterday and I felt like all I did was eat all day. You see, I do not eat a lot to start with. I normally eat about 1/4 to 1/2 portions compared to what is called for in the recipe. I just do not eat a lot. So, this morning I woke up and did not feel great, so I ate a little while ago. I am hoping that just changing my diet will help me out and that I will feel better very soon.