Wednesday, June 10, 2009

I Hope It Does Not Bother You....

but I have added my blog address to my pictures that I am posting to this site. I hope that it does not deter anybody from reading my blog, I just want to make sure that my pictures stay my pictures. I have read from others that there are some people out there that will take pictures off of blogs and pass them off as their own. I am not that kind of person, nor do I want those kinds of people taking advantage of my pictures. So, that is why my blog address is on my pictures. I do not mind at all if you want to link my pictures to your site if you find something that you like. Just make sure that you do not take the credit for the picture.

I am only doing this as a precautional measure. I just want to be on the safe side. Thanks for looking and I hope that you enjoy what you read and see.